Base Price: $1850.00
A savage, yet classy, one-pickup monster.
- • 25.5″ scale length
- • Tusq nut
- • Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 tuning keys
- • Schaller tune o matic bridge
- • Trapeze tailpiece
- • Schaller strap locks
- • Choice of pickguard and binding colors
- • One bridge pickup (choice of Dunable humbucker), and can add neck pickup!
- • Choice of Mahogany or Swamp Ash body
- • Mahogany or Maple neck with Ebony, Rosewood, or Maple fingerboard
- • Headstock reinforcement volute
- • Satin polyurethane ultra-thin finish
- • Prices start at $1,799
All Cyclops guitars come with the following specifications and choices:
- 25.5″ scale length
- Tusq nut
- Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 tuning keys
- Schaller tune o matic bridge
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Schaller strap locks
- Choice of pickguard and binding colors
- One bridge pickup (choice of Dunable humbucker), and can add neck pickup!
- Choice of Mahogany or Swamp Ash body
- Mahogany or Maple neck with Ebony, - - Rosewood, or Maple fingerboard
- Headstock reinforcement volute
- Satin polyurethane ultra-thin finish
- Prices start at $1,799
- 50% deposit required to place order, with the balance due upon completion.
Email for build time. We are trying to be faster.
Build your dream guitar with our online custom quote form!
None, Plain Maple, Quilted Maple, Splat or Burl Maple
THE SHORT VERSION:
– custom orders will have an automatic surcharge of $500 starting April 1, but;
– we will have more guitars in stock to purchase from us or one of our excellent dealers
THE LONG VERSION:
Starting April 1, we will be charging an extra $500 for customized, built-to-order guitars. That means you still have two months to get an order in without the extra fee.
I’ve hesitated to do this for the last couple years, but our wait list has grown to a point where it’s a lot of extra work just to keep track of all the emails, let alone the unique specs on each order. This is counter-productive and slows down our work flow substantially. Part of what makes this stuff fun is the attention we get to put into each guitar so it ends up with a unique personality. And yes, we could hire more people to do this work, but even then I don’t want to lose the one-on-one relationship with the customer. That is one of the great parts about my job, and what makes us a unique guitar company.
That doesn’t mean we don’t love taking custom orders! And honestly even with the new fee, I think you are still getting an unbelievably fair price for a customized, American-made instrument.
So, I’d like to encourage folks interested in a Dunable guitar or bass to check with our awesome dealers (listed on our site), or our own Reverb store (also on the “dealers” page of our site), to see if there might be something already built that will work for you. Buying this way also means no wait time!
Please feel free to leave questions in this comment thread so we can hopefully address everything in one place.
WANT A CUSTOM CYCLOPS?
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!